Sunday, June 30, 2013
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Posted by Karen at 4:36 PM
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Posted by Karen at 3:01 PM
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Posted by Karen at 2:24 PM
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Natalie just completed her first year of gymnastics. She loves it. She was SO excited when she turned 3 because it meant that she could do gymnastics just like Camille.
Posted by Karen at 2:25 PM
Monday, June 17, 2013
It's official, Elizabeth Lee Wilding. She got a name and a blessing at church. (Then she, Mom and Dad ditched and went home early.)
Posted by Karen at 1:04 PM
Posted by Karen at 7:28 AM
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Posted by Karen at 2:01 PM
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
9:45 am - Doctor's appointment (Fluid check, non-stress test, dilation check = 3 cm)
11:00 am- Admitted to the hospital (After much debate at the Dr. office whether or not to go to lunch first - hospital won.)
12:30 pm - Dr. Bock comes to check (She's glad we didn't go to lunch.)
1:04 pm - Baby arrives
- Meconium in the fluid so they hand the baby straight to the pediatrician to be suctioned. During the hand off she pees on the floor. (at least we know all of her bowels work). Within a few minutes I get to hold her.
- Dr. Bock shows us that indeed the umbilical cord only had two vessels.
- There was a true knot in her umbilical cord. Dr. Bock said she doesn't often see true knots usually they're partial knots. The Doctor was having all the staff in the room check it out. (So we figure Liz is super talented and maybe can become a contortionist or something.)
- Sisters and Grandma got to come meet the baby. Camille asks, "Mom, did they have to cut you or did the baby come out the easy way?" Which made me smile. I told her the easy way. (Although, I don't think there is an "easy way" to have a baby but we're sure glad everything went so quickly and smoothly.)
- As the girls were headed out the door to go home little Emily turns and says, "Dood job, Mom."
- Ryan and Tara also came by.
Elizabeth goes to get an ultrasound of her kidneys. With a two vessel cord there is a possibility of problems with the kidneys so the pediatrician ordered the ultrasound just to be on the safe side. It was pretty cool that just the day before we were seeing Elizabeth through ultrasound and then the next day she was on the other side of the ultrasound screen being looked at.
May 30, 2013
She officially gets a name and gets to come home.
Posted by Karen at 11:57 AM