Thursday, January 19, 2012

10 months....I mean 11

I totally spaced doing a 10 month photo shoot. In my defense I did spend most of the day traveling.

At 11 months Em is walking, has two teeth, and is quick to smile.
I feel like she's gained about 5 pounds in the last week...seriously she feels so heavy to me suddenly. 
 She wouldn't let go of the ducks as we where playing today. 

 "Hey give'em back!"

 
"What does this say?"

 Yummy

 Totally strutting her stuff. (With duck in mouth)
(Yes, I should have been folding all that laundry but playing with the baby was more fun!)




We love this kid!

2 comments:

Didi & Jason said...

Such big beautiful eyes!

Erin said...

I'm so so so glad I got to meet her!!! She is really super duper cute! And don't worry, there will always be laundry to fold. Playing with kids only lasts so long.