Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Chillin'


Camille has been a little sick the last few days. Yesterday after her nap she woke up looking and feeling worse then when I'd put her down. I decided it was time for a "sick day" (You know the days you didn't feel good and your mom just let you laze around and watch movies.) I put on Sword and the Stone (I don't think Mil has ever really watched a movie.) and got her all snuggled down and she lasted about 20 minutes before she needed to be held. We pretty much got nothing else done the rest of the afternoon. I guess we'll do the movie in 20 minute segments until she feels better.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

I remember sick days. I bet she loved that other than feeling crappy. We are all sick today to. Allison doesn't seem to have it as bad. Hopefully we will ge rid of it by the time we come down and visit.

Valerie said...

Aww! Poor Mil.

Paul and Shelly said...

What a cutie though. Things are going around..I have 3 sick ones and 2 have barfed on me FOUR times in the last 2 days.